Kimberley & Gulf Savannah Tours 2020
We need tour-testers and the prices are worth it!
Next year, in 2020, we are running our FIRST Kimberley (Broome to Darwin) and Gulf Savannah (Darwin to Cairns) tours! How can you help? We need some absolute legends to come and test this tour with us, and the prices we have are well worth it!
Now, while I say ‘test’, designing these itineraries was no small task, and we’ve hand-crafter them to be the best itineraries for these regions we can see! I’m bringing on a guide, and a trainer for other Kimberley & NT guides, so the quality is guaranteed! With our already amazing Cockatours reputation, this itinerary and our guide, these tours are bound to blow your socks off!
The prices we have on offer are great, with each tour including $700 of outsourced tours, which is unheard of (discounted tour operator rates and we waived our commission to pass on those savings to you!)
The Best of Every Tour Itinerary We’ve Read…Combined!
While researching we looked at a lot of other tours to see what was done. We found a lot of big tours missed major places or were moving far too fast! A major part of the Cockatours dream, is that our tours are relaxing and not ‘tick-n-flick’. So we crafted our itineraries to include everything we thought worth it, and with enough time to enjoy it…because afterall, you are on HOLIDAY!
Kimberley Tour highlights include:
- Broome to Darwin, 8-24 May, 17 days, $3850 ALL inclusive
- Cape Leveque, Pearl farm & Trochus farm tour, Waterfall Reef tour
- Staircase to the Moon & Cable Beach Sunset
- Derby, Boab Prison Tree, Myall’s Bore
- Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek + Indigenous Welcome to Country & Tour
- Mitchell Falls & helicopter flight
- Gibb River Road, Aboriginal Rock Art, dozens of stunning gorges & Pentecost Crossing!
- Purnululu (Bungle Bungles)
- El Questro, Kununurra & Lake Argyle + River Cruise
- Edith Falls
Gulf Savannah Tour highlights include:
- Darwin to Cairns, 3-18 June, 16 days, $3740 ALL inclusive
- Kakadu & Litchfield NP: Cahills Crossing, Nourlangie Rock, Ubirr, Yellow Waters Cruise, Gunlom/Maguk/Wangi Falls
- 3 x Aboriginal Cultural tours, inc painting & spear throwing
- Nitmiluk (Katherine) Gorge & Cruise
- Mataranka & Bitter (hot) Springs
- Lorella Springs, Limmen NP & The Lost Cities
- Adels Grove/Lawn Hill, kayaking & Gorge Cruise
- Riversleigh Fossil Site (1 of 4 most important fossil deposits in the world)
- Karumba, sunset dinner cruise & barra farm tour
- Gulflander train from Normanton to Blackbull
- Undara Lava Tubes!
If these interest you (or a friend you know), and you want a tour with unreal prices (which won’t be available in following years), have a look at our website by clicking the button below.
Otherwise if you’d like to get more info or have a yarn, feel free to call me (Rossy) on 0404 309 308 or via email at email@example.com